Youde UD Goblin Mini RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The Goblin Mini RTA by Youde is the new and improved version of the extremely popular Goblin. The Goblin Mini features a beautiful glass design that is sure to stand out amongst the crowd. This rebuildable tank atomizer is very small in size removing any excess space and material without losing any vapor production.
Tired of dripping constantly? You will be blowing massive amounts of vapor without requiring you to drip constantly due to the Kayfun styled design. The Goblin Mini RTA provides a dripper like experience with the high 3ml capacity of a tank just like a Kanger Subtank.
The Mini RTA features an innovative new pendulum airflow control ring located on the bottom. It also has four 4mm juice feeding channels. The Goblin Mini RTA also has a single coil adapter included allow you to build coils to your own personal preference.
Features and Specs:
- Glass Tank
- Rebuildable using mesh, ceramic wick or cotton
- 3ml capacity
- 4 post design
- 510 drip tip compatible
- Adjustable pendulum airflow valve
- (4) 4mm airflow holes
- 510 Threaded
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 22mm Diameter
- Single coil adapter included
Dimensions: 1-3/8"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.