The all new Black Sub-Herb
The new Black Sub-Herb vape tank is a one of a kind new and advanced dry herb and concentrate vaping device that is one of our hottest sellers. New changes include a gold plated 510 connector, new spring and plate to hold the dry herbs and flowers down when puffing, new and better air flow as well as maximum heat is 65 degrees hotter. ( if you choose) Convert your current vape battery into a superior dry herb vaporizer simply by attaching the Mig Vapor Black Sub-Herb vape tank. It’s that easy.
The Black-Sub-Herb tank works with your existing sub-ohm vape gear. The ceramic heating plate has no exposed heating element and heats up almost instantly. Everyone wants to get their hands on this new advanced one and for good reason. You will not believe the vapor that you are going to get from your Mig vapor Black-Sub-Herb!
* Not for use with tobacco*
- Black Glass dry herb tank vape mod tank
- For use with sub ohm batteries
- Ceramic Plate for Herb and Concentrates
- No Exposed Coils
- Baking watts 19-27w mod (MR Battery)
- New improved ceramic heating technology
- 3 Second heat up time
- No Plastics
- 65 degrees hotter than the Standard Sub herb
- Stainless steel- coated in Black
- Replaceable mesh
- Avoid using temp control mod
- Baking style or burn, depending on the power you allow
- Low Resistance 0.5 ohm coil inside the baking plate
- the new black-Looks like a vapor tank ( stealth )
- Sub Herb vape mod tank
- 2 Silicone mouth pieces
- Dab Tool
- New heat sensitive air-flow-base
- Rubber tank protector
- User Manual
- Gold plated 510 connectors
- 4 extra mesh
- Gift Box
- 1 Manual
- Wicks for concentrates
- Spring and plate herb Holder inside
- DOA Day Warranty Factory defect
The Black Sub Herb Uses our new heat baking technology combined with an all new ceramic heating Plate and better air flow and spring and plate to hold herb inside and vape more pure.
- Black Sub Herb vaporizer tank is designed for dry herb and Concentrates
- To be used with sub ohm devises
- True Convection Technology™
- No Combustion
- Use in controlled environment and test with low watts
- do not overheat*
- will be hot to the touch, allow to cool
- do not use with temperature control mod devices
- Do not use with auto adjusting mod devices
- Do not use underwater or during space travel
- Do not use while base jumping with a go-pro® on your head or chest
- May use on a bicycle if you are not moving
- Do not use during job interviews
- Do not use with any stupid action or while driving
- Just sit somewhere with a nice view and chill, ok?
Recommended use with any non regulated sub ohm battery.
•All of our products include a DOA guarantee!
With the Black Sub Herb is our newest Dry Herb Vaporizer Tank-Vaporizer, you maintain total control of your freedom. Make your life more fun and exciting with the Black Sub- herb dry herb| concentrates Vaporizer.
* Note Not intended or functional for tobacco use*
Do not use battery in or near water or liquids, or extreme heat. Use with caution as it is a lithium battery your using with this device.
Keep away from high temperatures
MIG Black Sub-Herb tank, user review, by Abracadabra.
A herb tank with an artful learning curve.
First up, dismantle the unit, learn the parts and reassemble.
Spread a little e juice around the base rings to ensure easy fitting.
Put the rubber ring around the tank to make a firm grip to twist on and off.
Fill the bowl and lightly tamp it down: Moist herb preferred.
Use trigger firing on your mod for about 30 seconds, until you draw vapor.
Continue pulse firing and do a slow easy long draw; two to three tokes for a bowl.
Buy a small stiff artists brush (trimmed if required) and use this to clean the top spring damper.
The included metal dab tool makes a good scraper to clean the bowl.
Experiment between 11 to 25 watts (not TC,) to find your sweet spot (mine is 17w.)
The hit tends to be soft and creepy, unlike a bong & depending on the quality of your herb.
The unit is well made & with gentle care, will not fail to give good service.